Version 1.0 of my Sprite Editor for Prison Architect Mods has been released!
As announced in my latest video, I’ve written my exam on Tuesday and worked a bit on the editor after that. You can now use the Sprite Editor here on my website. Just follow this link.
What has changed since the preview video?
- Added tabs for sprites, materials.txt export, options and logs
- Changed the colorful status messages to a log tab. All relevant actions will be saved here. Errors will open the log tab (can be disabled)
- All options are now found in the options tab
- Improvements at dragging the markers
- Local Storage now stores omitted content and options
- Added tabs to the export data
- Added hover text to all buttons with shortcuts